logo Welcome to menu
Search For  
Product Nasal Allergy Relief Spray
Brand Name Similasan
Item # 166103
Size 0.5 Ounce
Regular Price$10.29
Our Price $7.11
Long Description
Nasal Allergy Relief ™
Preservative Free Nasal Mist

Temporarily Relieves Allergic Congestion, Itching & Runny Nose
Temporarily relieve the symptoms of seasonal and environmental allergies with Similasans non-drowsy preservative free Nasal Allergy Relief nasal mist.

Similasans preservative free Nasal Allergy Relief nasal mist gently stimulates the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve allergic congestion, itchy, runny nose and rhinitis caused by pollen, pet dander, dust and mold spores.

Let Similasans Nasal Allergy Relief ease your allergy symptoms so you can better enjoy your day.

  • Preservative Free
  • Non Drowsy
  • Gluten Free
  • Dairy Free

    Directions: For adults and children, including toddlers & infants:
    remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle
    lift cap off bottle
    spray 1-3 times into each nostril
    use as needed
    replace cap after use

    Ingredients: Active Ingredients:
    Cardiospermum 6X: itching, rhinitis, runny nose
    Galphimia glauca 6X: runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing
    Luffa operculata 6X: runny nose, rhinitis, sinus congestion
    Sabadilla 6X: sneezing, runny nose, itching, rhinitis
    Other information: Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
    Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, Sodium chloride

    Warning: Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur. Use only if bottle seal is intact. Replace cap tightly after every use. To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface. Discard open bottle after 6 months. The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal is missing or open.
    Ask a doctor before use if you:
    are susceptible to nose bleeds
    are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity
    Stop use and consult a doctor if:
    symptoms persist beyond 7 days or if they worsen If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
    Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

  • Search For  
    Top of Page Top of Page

    Home | Shop By Brand | Shop By Catalog | Education | Contact | Shipping Policy

    Email | Phone (800) 317-7150 or (714) 547-1620

    Conditions of Use | Privacy Notice © 1996-2018,, Inc. | v. g4 3.12